Self-service terminals have developed rapidly in the past few years and are widely used in various industries.
Here are some developments in self-service terminals:
1. Technical improvement: With the continuous advancement of technology, the functions and performance of self-service terminals
have been improved. Touch screen technology, face recognition, voice recognition, QR code scanning and other technologies are widely
used in self-service terminals to provide more intuitive and convenient user interface and operation methods.
2. Industry expansion: The application fields of self-service terminals continue to expand. In addition to the traditional catering,
banking and retail industries, self-service terminals have also begun to be used in hotels, healthcare, public transportation,
libraries and other fields to meet the needs of users in different scenarios.
3. Self-service payment: self-service terminals have diversified payment methods, including cash payment, bank card payment,
mobile payment and virtual currency payment. With the popularity of mobile payment and users' acceptance of digital payment methods,
the payment methods of self-service terminals are also expanding and upgrading.
4. Data analysis: The self-service terminals are more intelligent and can collect a large amount of user data. These data can be used
to analyze user behavior, consumption habits and market trends, and provide decision support and precise marketing strategies for enterprises.
5. Personalized service: With the application of artificial intelligence and data analysis, the self-service terminal can provide personalized recommendations and suggestions based on the user's history and preferences. For example, in the catering industry, self-service kiosks can recommend suitable menu options based on the user's dietary preferences and allergy information.
Send your inquiry directly to us