27 inch Hotel Check In Kiosk Card Passport Reader Scanner Customer Solution Machine Manufacturer
Product Quick Information
3.FACTORY DIRECT SALE
5.CUSTOMIZATION DIRECT SALE
|Intel core I3/I5/I7
|6* RS232 Ports;6*USB Ports,1*10/100M Net Port
|Pcap 10 points
|Cold-rolled Metal with1.0mm~1.5mm thickness
|Oil painting/Powder coated
|Color and Logo
|Support customized color or customer LOG
|Magnetic card/IC Card/RF Card
|MEI/ Cashcode/ ITL/ ICT/JCM
|Width of Paper
|1D & 2D
|Standard Export Packing
|Other Pripheral Devices
|Coin Acceptor/UPS/WIFI/Webcam/Note Dispenser
Check-in and check-out procedures:
1.Guests can use the self-service kiosks to complete check-in and check-out procedures without waiting in line for front desk personnel.
2.They can check in by themselves, fill in check-in information, choose a room, pay a deposit, etc.
Room inquiries and reservations:
1. Guests can inquire about hotel room information, including available room types, prices, facilities, etc., through the self-service kiosk.
2.They can choose and book a suitable room directly on the terminal, and pay the room fee and deposit.
Payment and Billing Inquiries:
1. Self-service kiosks can provide guests with the functions of querying and paying hotel bills.
2. Guests can check the current bill by entering the room number or identity information, and select the payment method for settlement.
Restaurant reservations and services:
1. Some hotel self-service kiosks also provide restaurant reservation and ordering services.
2. Guests can check the restaurant's available time, menu, reservation status, and make reservations or order meals.
Tourist and map information:
Self-service kiosks can provide travel information and local map navigation to help guests learn about nearby attractions,
transportation methods, events and special recommendations.